Be sure to tune into this week’s episode of “The Business of Blueberries'' podcast to hear VacCAP team members discuss the project and research.
- Massimo Iorizzo, Ph.D., associate professor in the North Carolina State University Department of Horticultural Science
- Jim Hancock, Ph.D., professor emeritus at Michigan State University and recent recipient of the NABC Duke Galletta Award
- Patricio Munoz, Ph.D., assistant professor in the Horticultural Sciences Department in the University of Florida.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the VacCAP Specialty Crop Research Initiative.
- What VacCAP hopes to accomplish for blueberry breeding.
- Current status of the initiative.
- How researchers are creating the genome of the ideal blueberry.